How to Believe and Achieve; Success Oriented Inspiration and Motivation
The following 17 principles have been used by millions around the world to take charge of their lives, realize their potential and reach the loftiest goals they have set for themselves. Multiple hundreds of millionaires have used these principles. They are time tested, practical and proven. They have stood the test of time.
1. Developing a positive mental attitude.
2. Definiteness of purpose.
3. Going the extra mile.
4. Learning from defeat.
5. Personal initiative.
7. A pleasing personality.
9. Budgeting time and money.
10. Maintaining sound physical and mental health.
11. The master mind alliance.
13. Creative vision.
14. Controlled attention.
15. Accurate thinking.
16. Applied faith.
17. Using the force of habits.
Show Me the Money
Turning your desire for money into a specific plan is critically important for your financial success. Complete the steps below. These are six definite and practical steps you must take.
1. Fixing your mind, and write out, the exact amount of money you desire. It is not sufficient merely to say, “I want plenty of money.” Be definite as to the amount.
2. Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire. There is no such reality as something for nothing.
3. Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the desired amount of money.
4. Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.
5. Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.
6. Read your statement out loud, twice daily, once just before for retiring at night, and once after arising in the morning. As you read your statement, feel, see and believe yourself already in possession of the money.
You must have a burning desire to see the final outcome of what you desire so that you will have no difficulty in convincing yourself that you will acquire it. The object is to become so determined that you will convince yourself that you can do whatever it takes to achieve this goal.